Monday, April 21, 2008

..Memories..

I decided to take a little trip down memory lane to 2 of the most memorable trips in the past years. This is the first of 2 trips that continued to fan the flame of me branching out in missionary mode! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!

BARROW

And we are complaining about the snow in Bend...


The result of me being forced to do something I didn't think I wanted to do at the time.

Mmm... polar bear for dinner anyone??

Riding in style!

These are the awesome youth we got to hang out an encourage for week!

Barrow, AK-The Top of the World!






1 comments:

joann boswell said...

Kristen! Thanks for reliving the Barrow memories on your blog. That was such a great trip! Also, I had no idea you had a blog (thanks to Cassie's blog for linking you--look at my blog to see how i linked you:). And I don't think I have your email...can you email it to me (joannrenee@gmail.com)? Thanks! And I miss seeing you around...